Miss no single opportunity of making some
small sacrifice, here by a smiling look, there
by a kindly word; always doing the smaller
right and doing it all for love.
...and if you're lucky (and you're feeling exceptionally well that day) it won't be a sacrifice at all, but a pleasure to smile and geniounly feel it ... and to say those kind words because you feel them bursting forth as if you can't help yourself...those are the best times when all is right with the world and you just feel like sharing the love :-)
I know we all have bad days, but I learned a long time ago that if you keep smiling, eventually you feel a bit happier yourself because it's difficult to be grumpy with your lips curled upwards :-)
3 comments:
I love the picture... interesting... have a blessed day
...and if you're lucky (and you're feeling exceptionally well that day) it won't be a sacrifice at all, but a pleasure to smile and geniounly feel it ... and to say those kind words because you feel them bursting forth as if you can't help yourself...those are the best times when all is right with the world and you just feel like sharing the love :-)
I know we all have bad days, but I learned a long time ago that if you keep smiling, eventually you feel a bit happier yourself because it's difficult to be grumpy with your lips curled upwards :-)
Have a great day, my friend!
What more can be said?
When we fill others with some kindness,we fill ourselves.ai love you so!
Post a Comment