Thursday, June 10, 2010

Touch The Water....

The Word is Spreading...Please Join Us!

This Beautiful and Meaningful Video was

posted over on Mother Moon's Blog and

is quickly becoming a movement.  She

thanks Teckla from The Long and Winding Road

for putting it together and so do I!

Won't you please join us?  We will be

praying on June 12th, New Moon, for

healing for Mother Earth.  Thank You So Much!

(You can reach either blog by clicking on the

names.)

7 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

I've already plans to go to Coney this weekend. I'm only a 15 minute subway ride to the ocean.
Mary

DancingFire said...

Thank you Akasa. I got all chocked up when I saw this. I do what I can everyday and will join in this.Love you my sister of light.

JoyZAChoice said...

thanks for sharing this, akasa. i've posted the video link on my FaceBook page...asking folks to watch and pass it along. LET US GATHER TOGETHER TO HEAL OUR MOTHER! sending hugs and love, dear one.

TickleTeckla said...

Thanks sooooo much for posting my video and spreading the word!!!!

Doris Sturm said...

Water is our life force and we all need to understand and appreciate its value - liquid gold!!!

Thanks for visiting me today. I hope you'll have a wonderful weekend as well :-)

AkasaWolfSong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AkasaWolfSong said...

Thank You All for sharing your heartsongs here...

Mary, I wish I were going with you to Coney this weekend to touch the ocean...
Dancingfire...your tears are my tears Sister...
Camille...thanks so much for posting it on Facebook!
Doris...you are sooo right that water is our life force..it isn't any more basic or simple than that!
Teckla...I thank you Dear One for making this profound video! So it is my honor to keep this going believe me and thank you so much for stopping in to share your heart here...you are always most welcome here at my campfire.