Thursday, June 3, 2010
Ancient Mother....I Hear You Calling
You know I was sitting and listening to John Trudell talking about the Planet this morning and the state we find ourselves in and he said something that really rocked me...and truth be told I had been thinking about it much of the afternoon yesterday. And that is BP and all the other Big Oil Companies out there are not the only ones to hold accountable for this catastrophe...we are to be held accountable too. We come from a long line of humans who have used oil and gas to get where we wanted to be in this technological age and none of us are without blame. It goes way back to the Industrial Age. Bottom Line. The question we all need to ask ourselves now, is where do we go from here...how much more do we 'need' before we Awaken? How will we change the way we do things, so that our dependence on oil and fossil fuels changes? It is something we all need to be seriously thinking about and then implementing that change in our own lives, and quit waiting for the Bigness of this situation to change for us. I can think of no better way than to start by buying and selling in our own communities...our own states...growing what we eat and selling to our neighbor...and doing it all in tandem with one another...which means we have to begin to learn to trust our neighbors and really begin getting to know one another at a heart level. We go back to those days of our Ancestors who knew the importance of community and they showed it by barn raisings, the harvesting of crops, the moving from farm to farm to help out, the buying and selling to one another, and when the work was done, being thankful and grateful to Creator for it in celebration one with the other and in private when the day is done. You and The Creator. It is back to basic time. If we don't...we lose it all. We are the Seventh Generation. For now I will use my anger and fear to put to good use...if all things are vibratory and they are, as everything is energy, then I will put that energy into proper channels by way of prayer and rolling up my sleeves to take care of my tipi/home/apartment first, and then radiate out where I am able...and I will not worry any longer. The motions were struck the moment the first drill hit pay dirt...now it is time to reverse the motion. I don't mean to sound preachy...only to share what I know to be true within me, and I have to remain steadfast in that so that when I cross over I can say in authenticity I have done my part the best way that I could.
We have had our time to worry and be frustrated and even angry!
To what avail? Did it bring about a change? The only thing we brought attention to was more of that, vibrationally speaking. The longer we give our attention to that way of thinking, the more the Universe will give that energy
right back to us.
It is the Law of Cause and Effect....
Abraham who is channeled through Esther Hicks says this:
Law of Attraction says, "That which is like unto itself is drawn." Vibrations are always matched. So, as you experience the contrast which inspires the new desire, this new desire, whether it is a strong one or a soft one, is summoning unto itself proportionately. And as it summons, it is always answered. It is the basis of our Universe: When it is asked, it is always given. Humans think they are asking with their words, or even with their action, and sometimes you are, but the Universe is not responding to your words or your action. The Universe is responding to your vibrational calling.
--- Abraham
Excerpted from the workshop in Cincinnati, OH on Saturday, July 15th, 2000
A very Dear Sister of mine mentioned the other day a visualization for me to do which really struck a chord within me...She said: Filling a glass with water, attach a color to it, imagine that color infusing your body as you drink it and send blessings into the water, drink two thirds of it and then take the rest out and pour on Gaia...sending the blessing into the Heart of the Mother.
What color will you attach to your water, what blessing will you give Mother Earth...and will you understand that while everyone thinks she can sustain anything, has always sustained us that even She may be growing weary of all
that is happening? I get that distinct impression from Her...Her sadness is mine...Ancient Mother I hear you calling, Ancient Mother I taste your tears.
Is it any wonder we all are sick physically, mentally, and spiritually?
Just asking you to think about it...
And to say I love you beyond measure...
As I love Father Sky and Mother Earth
And all of Their Creations....
Bless Us All!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I hear your heart and it touches mine,my beloved.
Very wise and powerful advice.
I think my color would be green for the abundance of the earth.
Or maybe blue for the sky.
Or maybe blue green for the color of a restored and healthy ocean.
Awww Sister,you know my feelings on this subject as we have talked in depth about this very thing.I love you for your strength,conviction,and love for our Mother and all of her children.The Amish do it right dont they sister.Is what we all should be thinking of these days.Self preservation and seeing to it our neighbors and family are at one with it .So many scoff and say ah we will never be affected in our time ...The time is now !
What a lovely post - it evokes so many feelings and philosophies...for instance, Albert Einstain comes to mind (since I'm not smart enough to think up my own quotables) when he said: "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."
sparing our earth and tending to her wounds - the oil spills are terrible and an immediate reaction to our actions - the blasting of the mountain tops to collect coal is another terrible rape of the land - it makes me want to scream and whenever I walk and see trash and filth left behind in the waters by irresponsible fishermen, the image of that old Indian man comes to mind - in a commercial of long ago - where he just looked at the land and tears streaming down his face and that's what I feel - every, single time...sometimes I just cry for the world and feel so helpless for not being able to do much. I'm not rich and it seems only the rich can make a difference and the movie stars and I'm so greatful for the ones that speak out for the environment - I really am - makes me feel hopeful for us.
I was thinking that if there is nothing big we can do to help, we can do little things and enough little things will add up to a big thing - just look at the ants...you can learn a lot from the animal kingdom if you only slow down to watch and learn...we can stop eating beef (cattle is very bad for the land) we can grow our own or grow flowers for the bees - i.e. guerilla gardening, if we don't have our own yards - we can simply help by using less and recicling more - don't give in to the throw-away-society and start teaching our kids to be more appreciative instead of always me, me, me.
I heard this lovely saying (and I already forgot who said it, not sure if it was Ghandi, but it said that: We do not inherit our land from our forefathers, but we borrow it from our children - now, let's all stop and dwell on that....
This was so beautiful. It really touched me. Thank you.
Mary
For me, there is no color that can outdo the crystal clear purity of the Light that is refracted to create the colors we see.
Powerful post, Dear Akasa!
Treat the earth well.
It was not given to you by your parents,
it was loaned to you by your children.
We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors,
we borrow it from our Children.
Ancient Indian Proverb
Thank You All for leaving your Heartsong within these pages...
For me...I will use all the colors of the Rainbow to heal Self and to help heal our Earth Mother...
A'HO!
Unfortunately, I think many get caught up in the symptoms of human greed and don't look at the root cause, much less the cure. I always felt that the outcry over global warming should have been something more global -- GLOBAL GREED by us humans is ruining the world!!! Grabbing everything, wanting everything too easy, and in the words of "In the Year 2525," that hokey but scary song, "taking everything this ol' earth has to give." It's a crying shame. And I'm involved in it, living in the desert in numbers that are not natural!!!
Akasa, thanks for clarifying that proverb - I thought it was very profound and so true!
I e-mailed you telling you that I mailed your book today.
Also, I want to introduce you to a lovely lady who reminds me of you - and vice versa - your philosophies of life seem to match and I thought it would be fun for you two to meet. Her name is Sarah, and I wrote her a similar message about you, giving her your blogspot address, so if you have a moment, feel free to stop by and get to know this talented quilter and lovely person:
http://earthnsky8d.blogspot.com
Hugs,
Doris :-)
Thank You Doris! For everything...you know I have visited her blog this week, lol! I think I checked her out thru your blog...I love blog hopping and reading and taking in all the exquisite crafts everyone does and looking at their awesome pictures and writes. I'm kind of crazy that way, lol!
I never got your email? But that happens sometimes...it will more than likely show up later!
Thanks Again Dear! :)
Post a Comment