Monday, June 28, 2010

Native American Water Healing Song

Crystal Clear by Brenda MacIntyre...




A'HO!

6 comments:

Mother Moon said...

thank you for sharing

Doris Sturm said...

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me on my blog this morning. Another day for being grateful and being alive!

I've decided to not fret and not let the heat spoil the summers for me because life's too short to regret any season - or even days! I will just have to adjust, right?

Bless you :-)

DancingFire said...

I love you my sister of beauty...

AkasaWolfSong said...

Dear Raelin...you are so welcome...my heart is tied to the waters of Mother Earth these days..so it is my pleasure to share these videos to keep us all focused.

Blessings! :)

AkasaWolfSong said...

Dear Doris...I agree with you Sister...I am grateful for the heat and rain I have had in my neck of the woods as my tomatoes are growin' like crazy and the beans are now on and can be picked soon and the cucumbers are starting to flower. I went out this morning to love them and tell them how lovely they are!
I have been working around the intense heat of the day too. It is all any of us can do eh? Like all things seasons come and seasons pass.
Brightest of Blessings! :)

AkasaWolfSong said...

I love you my Wisdom Keeper DancingFire! :)