Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dolphin Serenade

I pray each one of us can continue to
hold Mother Earth's Waters and all of
Her creatures in a positive light. 
Please do not let the media distort
your views of how we can make a
difference by aligning ourselves with
the Heart of Mother Earth.

4 comments:

Pamela Jones said...

Very cool and very peaceful. Thanks!

DancingFire said...

Beautiful,so very calming.As I watch the dolphins swimming I pray.Pray for them,for Mother,for all of us .Thank you Akasa .

mxtodis123 said...

I so look forward to these after a long, hectic day at work. On the days you don't post one, I go back to a previous one...and sometimes don't even wait to get home...They are all so beautiful...so calming....a much needed de-stressor.
Mary

Fire Byrd said...

Couldn't see this properly but got a feel of the peace it was offering up.
Dolphins are seemingly such wise and peaceful creatures we should do what we can to save their habitat.