Friday, September 9, 2011

Change as if you were a Cloud «







Change as if you were a Cloud «





I wanted to share this blog with you today....
A Blog called Thirteen Threads from the Wild Heart.

Changes are inevitable...it has happened in
my own family this week.  This was very
uplifting for me to read and helped in that
I am able to bring some of it home to my
heart's song....I need it today.

Embracing Change....

A'HO!

5 comments:

Yvette said...

I'm thinking of you!

On Fragile Wings said...

What a grand thought this is...

to be able to change as if we are a cloud.

As a rule, humans are resistent to change.
If only we could adapt that way.

Nice sunny day hear sister of my heart.
Warm again, hope it is not too hot down there.

hugs and love Word Dancer

the wild magnolia said...

Well dear heart, I visited this site, and I am in love at first sight. Being fluid to change. I love this, it makes change a snap, doable!

So thankful you took time to share.

We are the tiniest bit cool in early morn and after dark.I am beginning to think of being outside and walking again.

You remain in my thoughts and prayers. You are a dear faraway friend, close as can be in my heart. ❤

the wild magnolia

DancingFire said...

Thank you for this my forever one.Seems whenever I need my spirit lifted you are there with words that bring me your light...Yes straight to my door Sister. I love you more with each year that pass' since we first found one another.I pray you are well and send beautiful blessings of peace and love and contentment to you and the young ones...Dancingfire

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

I must confess that I am resistant to change. In fact, I am in awe of those who not only embrace it, but thrive upon it. The last 8 -10 years of my life have seen so much change that at times seemed almost unbearable. I even grew to dread change. But I also learned that those same changes that I resisted and resented...would later effect me in profound ways that made my life richer and my enlightenment greater. I still am not fond of it....but I am now accepting of the fluidity and uncertainty of the human experience! Change can actually happen for the better if we allow ourselves to learn from its lessons. This...I always try to remind myself. :o)

Namaste,
Wendy