Friday, September 23, 2011

The Elizabeth Warren Quote Every American Needs To See

The Elizabeth Warren Quote Every American Needs To See

4 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Thanks for sharing that quote, my friend. Wishing you and yours blessings on this day. May I add that I am honored to call you a friend.
Mary

Merry ME said...

Great quote.

P.S. I want to sit in one of those rockers on that porch looking out over the natural beauty. Will you save me a seat? I'll bring the tea!

the wild magnolia said...

Thanks for sharing, I posted it on my FB.

I'm with mxtodis....I was to sit beside you in the other chair, and rock and talk, drink tea or coffee, and speak of nothing ordinary.

Best Blessing sent your way, of the grand universe.

angela recada said...

I just saw this quote on facebook this morning, too, and couldn't agree with it more. It seems so obvious, but many just don't seem to see it, sadly. Thanks for sharing it here.
xo