Monday, January 10, 2011
Awareness...
Since the explosion of Water Flouridation
on the news media last week occured, I
have been doing more digging and I
thought you all might want to watch this
video...you certainly need to enlighten
yourselves even more than what you may
now know...I am not an expert, but the
more I dig the more I unearth, let me tell
you, I am shocked by what I've found.
Flouridation should be a choice along with
all the other choices we have...we have
better ways of taking care of our dental
health and our waterways. It doesn't stop
at our dental health either...it effects way
more than that. After watching this I called
my daughter and had her come over to see
it, as she suffers from a low thyroid, sleeps
a lot, suffers from depression, and the list
goes on.
Please, please, please follow this link and
watch this video and for goodness sake stop
using flouridated water and toothpaste now!
Being smart with our health is so important.
Do what you can do in your own communities
as well to bring about a change...if you are able
to do that. Perhaps change can occur if we are
all on the same wavelength.
http://www.oneview.com/url/23874447/
Wishing for you healthier bodies as we move into 2011!
In Divine Love,
Akasa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great post. Really makes you think.
Mary
I will look into this. Thanks for sharing... I also wanted to say I've been thinking of you and sending you lots of love and appreciation. I am so grateful for your loving energy in my life. Thanks a lot for the holiday card as well. You are such a kind person. Blessings of love and light coming your way... :) xoxo Lauren
You are right, of course, but it's just the tip of the ice burg ...
Attempts to impose goodness on mankind usually have the opposite result.
Post a Comment