Dear Friend of Children,
We are gathering signatures from people around the world to show solidarity in protecting children from violence. We call on individuals like you to sign and spread the word with our simple Plea to Faith Leaders you see here. Please show your support by using the form below to add your signature, and pass along this link: http://www.childhonouring.org/
so others may sign as well.
At the same time, we also call on the world’s religious leaders to sign a Proclamation pledging their support in spreading this ethic.
Please send this link to your faith leader to sign and to publicly support this nonviolence ethic in the community...
In gratitude,
CENTRE FOR CHILD HONOURING
Raffi Cavoukian, C.M., O.B.C.,
founder and chair
Advisory Council members:
The Very Reverend Bill Phipps, former moderator, United Church of Canada
Carolyn Pogue, author, peace activist
I hope you can take the time today to go and sign this plea...and while there read about the Great Work they are doing.
I wish for today, Children being honoured all over Our Planet!
A'HO!
6 comments:
I went to the website, listened and watched video about signing, and perused the site. Wonderful work which unfortunately is necessary! I signed the the plea.
Thank you for sharing, thank you for paying attention!
You are a very interesting person, even from afar!
Wishing you a blessed day, maybe homemade veggie soup and crusty bread, and a crackling fire in the hearth!
Blessings dear heart!
Why, oh why, would we ever need a petition like this?
Why, oh why, aren't God's perfect creations honored without a reminder?
Until that day comes, we all need the reminder.
Bless the beasts and the children because they have no choice, they have no voice - remember that song by the Carpenters? Count me in. This is very important!
Thank you for stopping by to visit yesterday. I got such a great response from my Astoria, OR post with peoples memories of visiting the area, I have decided to continue the theme all week!
Hood Photo Blog
For some reason it will not open for me here on my work computer. I will try again when I go home.
Mary
Thanks. I got through and I signed it. Put the website on "My Favorites" because I want to be able to go back there often.
Mary
Post a Comment