What a great quote. Too many don't have the time to listen.Mary
You my dear sister of the poignant path, are a generous listener, a story teller, and intuitive of spirit when you post comments!I am always excited to see a comment from you, they carry encouragement in truth, and often, spirit words.May you be blessed in kind, always!Blessings, from thewildmagnolia
I have that same image you posted above that I bought on a card once years ago... Glad to see it show up with this quote... :)
A job worth doing is worth doing well - the same goes with active listening! You have to work at it, practice it and eventually you get it right ;-) Thanks for the reminder!
so so true
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a great quote. Too many don't have the time to listen.
Mary
You my dear sister of the poignant path, are a generous listener, a story teller, and intuitive of spirit when you post comments!
I am always excited to see a comment from you, they carry encouragement in truth, and often, spirit words.
May you be blessed in kind, always!
Blessings, from thewildmagnolia
I have that same image you posted above that I bought on a card once years ago... Glad to see it show up with this quote... :)
A job worth doing is worth doing well - the same goes with active listening! You have to work at it, practice it and eventually you get it right ;-) Thanks for the reminder!
so so true
Post a Comment