I talked with my mother in Germany this morning. I try to call her once a week or once every other week, if a letter from me is coming her way. I try to space it so that she has something to look forward to every week...our relationship was/is not the "traditional" close mother-daughter bond, but mow in the twilight of our years, it's time to forgive and forget and appreciate life for what it is...she's my mother and without her I'd not exist and never had the chance to enjoy the sunshine!
2 comments:
Beautiful. When I hadn't seen any postings, I got a little worried. Hoping you are having a fantastic weekend. Blessings.
Mary
I talked with my mother in Germany this morning. I try to call her once a week or once every other week, if a letter from me is coming her way. I try to space it so that she has something to look forward to every week...our relationship was/is not the "traditional" close mother-daughter bond, but mow in the twilight of our years, it's time to forgive and forget and appreciate life for what it is...she's my mother and without her I'd not exist and never had the chance to enjoy the sunshine!
Post a Comment