Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Givin' Y'all A Shout Out...










Hello My Pretties...

Just a brief note to let you all know
I am still among the living...this icky
stuff I have going on in my body is
still hanging in there, but I have been
diligent in taking care of myself and
staying under the covers for the most
part...life happens and you have to
deal with it the best way you can...
like I had to run some errands today
even tho my body was screaming at me
to stay in bed...but I am headed back
to the quilt in just a few here.

Thanks for all the well wishes and love
being shared...it is very much appreciated
by this old girl!  :)  I hope to be back soon!

Have a glorious Dreamtime tonight and
make sure you get out to see Grandmother
shine in all of Her Glory!  Last night she
was sooo beautiful!

Grandmother, Grandmother, shining bright,
in the night, I love you so!
Grandmother, Grandmother, shining bright,
in the night, show me which way to go!

This is my own chant I sing to Herself
whenever She shares Her beautiful face
with me...make up your own tune and
sing it with me...She will hear us and
smile that big smile She always has...

Peace and Blessings on the Gentle
Winds to all of you!
xxxooo

5 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

I do hope you get better soon. It's not a good time to be feeling icky. Take care of yourself. Get plenty of rest. Positive energies coming your way.
Mary

Merry ME said...

Sleep tight.
Pleasant dreams.

Sorrow said...

Rest
rest
rest
and be loved.

Fire Byrd said...

Last night the moon was hidden under the clouds, but the night before she was bright in a clear starlight sky.
She shone in through my window and gleamed on my white bedding, a lovely way to drift to sleep.
Good to know you are taking care of you.
x

Pamela Jones said...

I see the moon and the moon sees me
The moon sees the one that I long to see
God bless the moon and God bless me
And God bless the one that I long to see.

Looked at the moon last night and sent out healing energy to you!