http://www.coastsidephotography.com/slideshows/circle/index.html
Please check this site out...you will love it there!
Today Kola's I am taking a break...I am sick with Sinusitis and just
plain feeling yucky all over...suffice it to say, I think it is in direct
relation to my vision over the weekend and now things are being
purged.
So I am going to sleep and eat when my body says to do so, maybe
watch a movie...(if you haven't seen The Blind Side yet make sure
you rent it...it is such a great example of Love!) I have a few others
here I can watch too. In general, a day of laying under the blankets
and taking care of self. It feels like the flu...oh Dog! Later on this
evening I will do a pan of sage from the Rez simmering on my stove
and purge the Great Room I live in...
Wishing you all sunlight and blessings on your journeys today!
A'HO!
4 comments:
A day of laying under the blankets and taking care of self. The perfect cure for just I do hope it makes you feel about anything! Feel better soon.
Take good care of you, Akasa! Your body knows what it needs.
Love and Light!
Hoping you are feeling better today.
Get better asap!
And get as much enjoyment and rest as you can whilst feeling poorly.
x
Post a Comment