WOW was she just talking to me or what? How did she know? Fantastic stuff. And when I can sit here for long enough I'll explain. Thanks for putting that up. My favourite astrologer is an English man called Jonathen Cainer, and he talks to me every week (via here of course!) xx
I will have to check him out FB... I have been following Carol for several years now and she is always on the money! Can't wait to here your explanation...
2 comments:
WOW was she just talking to me or what? How did she know?
Fantastic stuff. And when I can sit here for long enough I'll explain.
Thanks for putting that up.
My favourite astrologer is an English man called Jonathen Cainer, and he talks to me every week (via here of course!)
xx
I will have to check him out FB...
I have been following Carol for several years now and she is always on the money! Can't wait to here your explanation...
Love and Blessings!
Post a Comment