I have to tell you that I am in awe of all the activism I am seeing around the world these days.
It is just like the seventies when we protested against and end to the Vietnam war,civil rights for African Americans and rights for women.
Yes, this is a time of change once again and government and coporatations must be forced to be accountable for the sorry state of the world.
Let the people cry out about the injustice, the destruction of the environment,and the loss of human rights. We must speak out for the sake of our children's children.
A time of great change is coming sister of my heart. Can you feel it ? A great rain will fall from the sky and wash away all this corruption and deceit.
The creator will not let this travesty of rule stand much longer.
1 comment:
I have to tell you that I am in awe of all the activism I am seeing around the world these days.
It is just like the seventies when we protested against and end to the Vietnam war,civil rights for African Americans and rights for women.
Yes, this is a time of change once again and government and coporatations must be forced to be accountable for the sorry state of the world.
Let the people cry out about the injustice, the destruction of the environment,and the loss of human rights. We must speak out for the sake of our children's children.
A time of great change is coming sister of my heart. Can you feel it ? A great rain will fall from the sky and wash away all this corruption and deceit.
The creator will not let this travesty of rule stand much longer.
hugs and love
Sharon
Post a Comment