Oh gosh, I love flute music. There is a small group that plays Andean flute music downtown, and I've bought a couple of their CD's. I find it so relaxing. Thanks for sharing this one, dear friend. Mary
I personally love the snow and winter...being born in January, I think has always lent itself to my feelings of loving the snow...there is just something about the way it absorbs the sound as well as its beauty I love deeply.
Naturally I don't like it when it brings destruction as with anything in life but each individual snowflake just has me mesmerized and makes me think of the infinite mind of Creator.
Mary...your Andean flute music sounds wonderful! :)
Ashling...I'm aware of calling the snow, :)
Sharon...I have called it down for the North Dear Heart! I'm glad you liked the music...I love Carlos Nakai!
Sorrow...so good to see your smiling face over here! I love the deep sleep of winter.
Yvette! So good to see you as well! Happy you enjoyed it! :)
That was so very beautiful. Each Christmas our Botanical Garden has a tour an throughout our the gardens they put musicians playing their instruments I am always drawn to the Indian flute music.
9 comments:
Be careful what you wish for...
Oh gosh, I love flute music. There is a small group that plays Andean flute music downtown, and I've bought a couple of their CD's. I find it so relaxing. Thanks for sharing this one, dear friend.
Mary
You have called the snow down from the North sister Akasa.
Today we had our first snow.
The music is so very soothing to me.
beautiful
hugs and love Sharon
The deep sleep of winter...
~smile~
great...thanks!
Thanks Girls for your thoughts!
I personally love the snow and winter...being born in January, I think has always lent itself to my feelings of loving the snow...there is just something about the way it absorbs the sound as well as its beauty I love deeply.
Naturally I don't like it when it brings destruction as with anything in life but each individual snowflake just has me mesmerized and makes me think of the infinite mind of Creator.
Mary...your Andean flute music sounds wonderful! :)
Ashling...I'm aware of calling the snow, :)
Sharon...I have called it down for the North Dear Heart! I'm glad you liked the music...I love Carlos Nakai!
Sorrow...so good to see your smiling face over here! I love the deep sleep of winter.
Yvette! So good to see you as well! Happy you enjoyed it! :)
I love you all!
I meant to type I have called it down from the North! Geesh already...too early in the morning, lol!
By the way...Ashling, I've always meant to share with you that I love your Avatar!!! :)
That was so very beautiful. Each Christmas our Botanical Garden has a tour an throughout our the gardens they put musicians playing their instruments I am always drawn to the Indian flute music.
thanks for sharing this,
Jo
thank you for the wonderful movie, loved the images too~
lovely week to you~
Post a Comment