Thursday, January 6, 2011

SACRED WATER -



A Meditation on one of Mother Earth's most precious
resources.....Water....

3 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Lovely. Here at work they just put a fish tank in one of the group room and the sound of the water lulls one into calmness. I almost fell asleep it was so serene.
Mary

Doris Sturm said...

Beautiful! I feel very lucky, blessed, fortunate to be living near water...I have the little Lake Irma where Gizzy and I do our walks and communing with the water fowl just about every day, not much further is Roquemore Park with a small pond where people fish in the summer and about 2 miles from here is Banks Lake, a National Wildlife Refuge with more water than can meet the eye from one end to the next...yes, indeed, I feel blessed!

Wishing you a lovely day, my dear friend and sister Akasa :-)

Mystic Meandering said...

Wow - "If you want to know about life, talk to the Water. The water is alive. It can hear you..." What a blessing these words are. I remember listening to the rain water as it gurgled down the street gutter when I was a child... Need to listen to the Waters again whispering its song...

Thank you for the reminder :)

PS - I like Peter Mayer's videos too... Very inspiring.

May the Waters continue to whisper in your Heart... Love, christine