Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year 2011 - Hindu Sanskrit Hymn for Peace.




We dance the circles of our lives
we dance the circles of the years,
the circles of the seasons
within the circles of the years,
the cycles of the moon
within the circles of the seasons,
the circles of our reasons
within the cycles of the moon.

Again, again we come and go,
changed, changing.  Hands
join, unjoin in love and fear,
grief and joy.  The circles turn,
each giving into each, into all.
Only music keeps us here,

each by all the others held.
In the hold of hands and eyes
we turn in pairs, that joining
joining each to all again.

And then we turn aside, alone,
out of the sunlight gone

into the darker circles of return.

~Wendell Berry~

Thank You each and everyone for your
love and support of me and my family,
over the past year.  It has never gone
unnoticed by me...more to the point,
it has been taken into my heart and
spirited away into my whole being, so
that in your sharing with me it has and
continues to go out full circle back to you
and to others.

That is the way of Healing and Blessings.
When we Bless others we Bless ourselves.
Life and Love always goes full circle....

I Love You All and Wish You the Happiest
of New Years!  May 2011 be everything you
need it to be and more! 

In the wise words of Mother Teresa...
"We can do no great things,
only small things with great love."

Let Light, and Love, and Holiness,
Restore the Plan on Earth...

Your Sister,
Akasa

7 comments:

Mystic Meandering said...

Beautiful Akasa... You certainly have touched my Heart this year with your lovely posts and comments on my blog. I am grateful for your voice here, as we all dance the circles of our lives... Many Heart Blessings to you in the New Year.. Christine

mxtodis123 said...

Such a beautiful post. I always feel so much better when I come here. Thank you for being my friend.
Mary

Doris Sturm said...

Beautifully written - what can I say? Except happy New Year and all the best from your friends
Doris and Gizzy :-)

Yvette said...

Akasa. thanks for this lovely post and I really really feel part of the circle.
Thanks and it makes me stronger .
it's not ok with me but it surprises me how much can be done from my bed and last but not least how many really love excisist,

kissies from snouts

Pamela Jones said...

Love, Love, Love, dear sister!

On to 2011!

Pam

Matt D said...

May you have a year full of imagination ... and peace! :)

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Such a lovely poem, I enjoyed that. And I am over due, but I wanted to be sure to wish you a most blessed and happy New Year. May 2011 exceed your expectations! Sending lots of positive thoughts to you for the new year.

Be Well,
Wendy