Friday, December 3, 2010

{Water Message} From Sun Bear

Good Afternoon Beloved Ones!

I received this in my inbox last evening late
and thought I'd better get this info on right
now before the hour grows later...it is from
the Water Convergence group I belong to and was
forwarded to our Dear Sister Lavonne from
Grandmother Whitedeer.  It reads as follows:

Hi Everyone.


I received an urgent phone call from Willy Whitefeather; Cherokee Elder; on the evening of November 28th, 2010. He spoke about the tense situation between North and South Korea, and other potential Hot Spots around the World for full scale War. He is asking everyone who is willing to participate; to begin on December 1st, at 12:00 Noon, to focus on Prayers For Devine Intervention, for a minimum of !2 minutes; and continuing this each day at 12:00 noon, until December 12th, 2010. Willy would like this request to go out to as many people as possible around the World. This has to do with creating Mass Activation Of The 12-12 Universal Harmonic Frequencies Of Change And Balance. (12th month; 12 noon; 12 minutes; until the 12th day of December). We are the ones we've been waiting for, to bring peace and harmony to the World.

Love To All

Sun Bear (Cherokee Elder) Forwarded by Grandmother Whitedeer

This is of extreme importance and I hope that all of
you can make some time each day to do this for the
benefit of our Beloved Universe.

I'd like to follow it up with something I was led to read
immediately following reading this message...it all plays
into one another...It is written by Jessica Murray and I love
the way this woman brings things into The Light.

Please just follow the link....
http://www.daykeeperjournal.com/2010/12/political-animals/

The title of the article is Jessica Murray's America in Transition,
Political Animals...read the whole thing and click on the links
within it...you won't be disappointed, I am sure of that, as it
really brings so much sense as to what we are going through
right now.  I don't know about you but I cannot separate my
political beliefs from my spiritual beliefs as I believe they go
hand in hand with one another...we are many faceted beings
after all.

Also, if you feel so inclined, please pass along the info from
Sun Bear, along to those on your list...the more we have
praying, the more power we wield, the more change can
occur from a strong balanced, and heart-centered perspective.

We who love Peace, Balance, Joy, Mother Earth, and our
Blessed Universe must remain Connected for Change!
Let your Heartsong be heard, your vision be realized.

Earlier today I was listening to a podcast over on:
 http://www.coyotenetworknews.com/productcart/pc/radioshow.htm
(which is free by the way to listen in on) and the name of the show
is Trickster Medicine...in this talk the speaker said something
which really resonated with me.  "Whatever we speak to in another,
we are inviting them to Dance."  We are inviting them to Dance!!!
How glorious and profound that one statement is...and it jumped
out of the airways into my bones and I'm still feeling it!  :)

So today my wish for you is that when one of your fellow bloggers
speaks their heartsong, and it totally resonates with you?  Let it
Dance in your Spirit, and into your psyche...who knows the blessing
that can come from it?

Have a Safe and Sacred afternoon....I'm off to eat some lunch and
go find my snowscraper as we are under a winter storm warning
until tomorrow sometime....I have everything I need and am safe
and warm here in my little cave so just remember this...I think
you are all Beautiful and Full of Light Shine!

This Little Light of Mine...
http://youtu.be/1oNcmrhoZvI

1 comment:

Doris Sturm said...

I love your header photo - you should take a look at my blog where I posted a photo of Gizzy with his big cousins (the wolves) - he looks so funny compared to those regal animals!

I love wolves - too bad they are being so persecuted and hunted by man! Soon there will be none left!

Thank you for sharing your beautiful, spiritual messages and for reminding us to remember what's really important in life!

I love you,
Doris and Gizzymo ;-)