Tuesday, December 28, 2010
"The Play"
A Very Huge Thank You to my new Sister/Friend
Rachel Snyder of be whole now...for pointing me to
the incredible music and mind of Peter Mayer...
his songs are incredible and touch me in a most
artistic and poetic way..."My, my, What a Play!"
Spending time today taking down my Christmas
decorations and cleaning up the hacienda a little.
I am going to leave up the tree with the lights
though as I'm just not ready to take that down
yet...I have my Angels and Snow People on it,
Stars and Icicles and those are just wintery things
(with the exception of Angels of course), that I
love to look at. And I'm listening to some good
music as you can hear...so...I wish for you a day
of doing what your heart calls you to do and big
blessings all around! Now...back to the music!
Love, Love, Love!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice to hear that other people think like I do - I love different perspectives. There's an exercise I do that helps me put things into perspective when I'm worked up over a stupid, little, annoying thing. I close my eyes and lift off in my mind...float up onto the ceiling above the roof tops, over the city and I see my home get smaller and smaller...up higher into the sky when everything starts to look like Google Earth by now and then I'm up there floating in the Universe and I don't feel important anymore and neither do my problems... I love it and do it sometimes just for fun :-)
Post a Comment