Today I am celebrating my Daughter's 30th Birthday....
It's so hard to believe that 30 years have passed by since her
coming into this world...
Anywho....I will not be online much this week...many family
activities are taking place...one of which, is my Blood Sister
leaving the beginning of next week to go back home to
Kentucky. I am going to miss her so very much. We have
had many wonderful laughs as well as a time of great healing
and tears shed. She leaves here a much stronger person
than when she came, and for that I am so grateful....I too
have been touched in many different ways and embrace
each one and am thankful for the experiences.
So...I'm off to bake a Birthday Cake and finish up my last
minute preparations before the family arrives this afternoon
so we can celebrate my Daughter's Portal Day to Mother
Earth!
I wish for you a Wonderful Life Day!
All my love...
10 comments:
Happy Birthday to your daughter. It's amazing isn't it, how fast they grow from babies to adults. At the time it doesn't always feel like the days are moving swiftly. What's that song ... turn around, turn around and you're a young girl walking out of the door.
My dear sister is leaving today after just a short 7 days. Our time together is never long enough while the time between visits seems forever.
I have catching up to do.
It is a wonderful world... I so love that song... always makes me smile...
A very happy birthday to your daughter.. May she have many more to celebrate along side you and hers..
Wishing all of you a wonderful day filled with many blessings and opportunities to smile.
I love this song. Haven't heard it in a long time and glad you shared it today. Happy 30th to your daughter. It seems like yesterday they were born, doesn't it?
Mary
Oh Merry...I love that song! How appropriate that you would remember it today! :) I know what you mean about the visits in between...it had been 18 years when I saw my Sister last year and then was blessed again this year...I have a feeling though it will be a long time before the next one rolls around...*sigh*...
Ah well, we take life as it comes eh Sister?
Dear Janie...Thank you so much for your B'Day wishes for my daughter and me...and for our family as well! :)
Dear Mary...It does seem like yesterday they were born...I've kind of been doing the clock scenario this morning and thinking back to the time of that day 30 years ago and what I was doing in those moments...sure gives one different perspectives, lol!
happy birthday to BOTH of you! it's a big day. where does that time go?? hope it's a great day for you both!
A very Happy "Birth" Day to your girl!!! Love you dearly.
Aw...have a wonderful time with your family and enjoy all your blessings! And Happy Birthday to your daughter as well! :o)
I'm sorry your sister is leaving - I HATE good-bys with a passion!
Happy belated Birthday to your daughter. Mine will be 33 ont he 28th and I can remember every detail of her birth. It doesn't seem that long to me either that she was born.
You are such a sweet laday, Akasa. I love your photo of you standing next to the water saying your prayers. God bless you and keep you safe. I'm so glad I met you.
Post a Comment