Yesterday while reading my email inbox I received an email from Brene' Brown...she has the most incredible blog (Ordinary Courage) that you can find here: http://www.ordinarycourage.com/ ! Anywho...she started a movement about being your best self while not buying into the fact that we don't have to be 'Perfect'.
It really resonated with a whole lot of people...some of those people are connected to me...Terri from Bone Sigh Arts and Books, who also has a blog called 'honor yourself,' that you can find here: http://www.bonesigharts.blogspot.com/ Terri is a woman of vision and compassion that touches every heart that meets her in one form or another!
Merry Me who just became an Author and will be published in an anthology entitled 'Saying Goodbye.' You can check her out on her blogspot here: http://www.mellington.blogspot.com/where she explains a little more about her article. I've really come to love this woman and how she shares herself so fully with those connected to her!
We also have Pamela Stead Jones who is a very wise, discerning woman full of life and wisdom and you can find her here:
http://www.pamelasteadjones.com/
All of these are Phenominal Women who light up my life and world and I hope you can take the time to check them out as well as watch this awesome video put together by Steve...not sure if that is her hubby, friend, son? It totally rocks though, and I only wish it would have gone a bit slower to really breathe it all in...but Terri, Mary, and Pam are all in there! This is the stuff Stars are made of! Congrats Ladies! You are Movie Stars in my eyes! Now for the movie...grab your cuppa and watch it a few times....go to:
http://vimeo.com/15735324 or hop on over to the Ordinary Courage link I've posted above...many of you probably already know it!
Wishing for you a day of Ordinary Courage in All that you do and just being Yourself...lighting the way for others...
A'HO!
4 comments:
Thank you for that informative and uplifting post. It is encouraging to see people of strong caliber who care about our world and help to make this planet a better place for the future!
I will definitely go and read some of the blogs you have mentioned here.
I hope you are having a wonderful Autumn so far and I want to wish you all the best, good health and a stout heart!
With love,
Doris and Gizzy
I always love the inspiration that you seem to bring to us through your wonderful finds. thank you so much for sharing this with us... Once again I love it...
and of course I will make sure to visit their blogs for more wisdom I am sure I will find...
Hope life is finding you blessed and happy...
That is just PERFECT! How did I miss it? Thanks for posting it, Akasa...you are perfectly imperfect in my estimation!
Wonderful!I know I say it alot...But again...thanks for all you do ! Love you in a very big way !
Post a Comment