Friday, October 15, 2010

Blog Action Day 2010: Water Let Your Voice Be Heard!

The Oceans Need Us and We Need Them

This week marks the six-month anniversary of the Deep Water Horizon explosion and the beginning of an oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico that has been unprecedented in history. Join
Jen Eramith from Akashic Transformations as she talks with her guest Sue Rocca from the Whale and Dophin Conservation Society, as they talk about this event from a spiritual perspective....Learn what you can do to help preserve Mother Earth's Oceans while remaining connected to Her Waters and Creatures!

Listen in on 7th Wave America at 1 P.M. Pacific Time...you will need to log on to listen in but it will be well worth it! Please do your part today to help preserve the Waterways of Mother Earth! She needs us desperately to listen and be the solvers of the problems we have created!

A'Ho

P.S. Don't forget...today is Blog Action Day 2010: Water!!!! Post about anything Water related that touches your Spirit and Soul....

Here's wishing for you a Day of Action, Loving our Beloved Mother Earth's Life Blood, and Gift to Us...The Water!

In Divine Love!!!

Just click on the smaller header above to take you there!

3 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

I feel so bad. I'd forgotten about blog action day. Forgive me.
Mary

AkasaWolfSong said...

There is nothing to forgive Mary Sister...you are a busy woman! I know that you work in front and behind the scenes in every way imaginable to help preserve our Beloved Mother!

Have a Very Blessed Day!

mxtodis123 said...

I added to today's post. You know how much the ocean means to me. I couldn't let this day go by.
Mary