Friday, October 8, 2010
Maori Prayer...
My Beautiful Sister/Friend Sorrow sent me a gorgeous card last week and I wanted to take a moment and share with you a most lovely prayer she shared with me....Thank You Sorrow for your steadfast new friendship and love!
Maori Prayer
From the Divine Heartbeat of Mother Earth and ever
illusive constant Sky Father,
All descend and all ascend
the natural world.
The timeless current of tranquill stillness,
The harmonic music of ones Infinite Ocean.
Resilient are the vital influences
of the Universe.
Stand liberated by Inner Radiance.
Be still, be silent, and all shall be Revealed.
Amen Sister Sorrow...Amen and Awoman!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love this prayer. Thank you.
Mary
This is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us.
Enjoy your weekend. The weather sure has been wonderful! I'm loving it!
Kind Regards,
Doris and Gizzy
Very beautiful.Love you Akasa!
Post a Comment