Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"A Good Day" With Brother David Steindl-Rast

Here's wishing for you "A Good Day!" A Beautiful Day!

A'HO!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

That's beautiful, thank you I enjoyed it. ♥ Bless you sister... :)

Anonymous said...

this is perfect! thank you!

Merry ME said...

Wow!
This should be a daily meditation. I will try to remember gratefulness as I go about the busy-ness ahead.

Thank you for sharing it. I love how the gifts one needs come when least expected.

Doris Sturm said...

Thanks so much for sharing this - it's perfect!

I have a question about your blog header picture. Is that a photo overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains? It looks so familiar! I wish I were there :-)

Mother Moon said...

beautiful.. so serene and perfect to start my day off with.. thank you so much for your gentle nudges to help remind me to be still...