Friday, October 29, 2010

Get moving! - River of Life (Feel Good Songs) by Marcome

This is a bit different....but the words are Beauty!

Enjoy and I wish you a Good and Great Day...

I've been offline for a day or so...had unhooked my

computer to do some switching of computer tables,

etc., and then couldn't remember how I had every

little thing connected. AM I BLONDE? Ha Ha Ha!

I finally figured it out this morning thank goodness.

While I did enjoy my downtime...doing other things

in my cave here at home I did miss all of you! Isn't

it strange how we all become so attached to our

computers and the internet? It can so be a blessing

or a beast.

We survived hurricane force winds around here

this week...the tele called it cyclonic activity and it

truly was. Lots of counties had loss of electricity,

property damage and the like, but I think my county

survived fairly well. Well, at least I did here. In a

neighboring city one of the roofs of a local school was

beginning to tear away from the building and they

ended up sending the kids home from school. It did

make the record books so I guess it was pretty wild.

They said we had F3 force winds. So...the winds of

change blew through and in more ways than one.

My Sister should just about be in Kentucky by now.

She left last evening via Greyhound Bus, but had

three layovers to contend with. It was hard to see

her go and I will miss her immensely. She has a lot

to face once arriving, so I am praying for her

Highest Good to be put into play and if you can take

a moment and send up prayers for her, I'd so very

much appreciate it? And, thank you in advance!!!

Let's not forget to keep our prayers and intentions

focused on Healing The Waters...everyone can do

their own personal prayers at home or go to a body of

water near you. The Grandmothers have been lighting the

8th Council Fire in Japan, even amidst the largest

rainfall in 125 years on Amami Oshima Island in Japan.

They didn't let it stop them...they relocated and began

anew, so we should begin anew each day too! Always

remaining in balance with Mother Earth, coming together

in the face of diversity, joining in unity and love and

surrendering to the immediate needs of the world, which

is what The Grandmother's do every day. (those are

Grandmother Clara Shinobu Iura word's not mine!) You

can always check their website to keep abreast of what they

are doing at http://www.grandmotherscouncil.org

Here's wishing for you a Grand and Gloriously Rainbow

Covered Day!

A'HO!

3 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

The weather has been so up and down. We've had tornadoes, hurricane force winds, hot weather then the next day cold. I'm glad to hear you are well. Missed you.
Mary

AkasaWolfSong said...

You are getting it too? Wow! I hear you on the one day it is hot and the next cold...today we were very cold and last night was like 24 degrees or so...I left the window open and burrowed in...it was wonderful!

I've missed you to Dear Lady! :)
xoxo

JoyceAnn said...

Hi WolfSong ~ Glad to hear you survived those winds with no problems. I'll send up some prayers for your Sister and the Waters !

~ Peaceful Autumn Blessings ~