Saturday, October 9, 2010

10-10-10 Portal the opening of the Crystalline Portals of the Oceans


Good Morning Beautiful Ones!!!
I wanted to share this powerful video with those of you who
align yourself with Mother Earth's Waters and Sending Love
and Healing Prayers to the Cetacean Beings...the Keepers
of Mother Earth's Oceans...As many of you know Sunday is
a powerful Portal Opening Day! If you'd like to read further
about this there is a wonderful article by Nancy Leilah Ward
at:

 http://spiritlibrary.com/nancy-leilah-ward/soul-transitions-vibe-report-october-2010?utm_source=Spirit+Library+Updates&utm_campaign=88590146db-Daily_Update&utm_medium=email

Here's wishing for you A Power Packed, Sun-filled, Weekend!
All My Love!

3 comments:

Merry ME said...

Akasa,
This was a beautiful reminder.
I love how you've become a messenger for the creatures who words we can not understand. Keep up the good work!
Bless you.

mxtodis123 said...

That was powerful. Thank you for sharing with us. I always leave here with a good feeling.
Mary

Tara said...

Thank you for sharing this wonderful info! Very interesting. Blessings to you.