Wednesday, May 12, 2010

In Love and Light for the Gulf Oil Spill....

I've been in prayer and meditation
over the Gulf Oil Spill after finding
myself so angry and upset over it.
It was the only way I could diffuse
the ill-energy going on within me
as well as what is happening at the
site and those responsible
for this horrific happening.

This morning when I woke up it
was and is still in my energy field.
So much so that I am being impressed
to post about this so that more and
more of us can send healing blessings
to the waters, the lands, the wildlife,
the ocean creatures, the humans who
are being directly affected, the people
who are addressing this situation so that
right decisions are being put into play,
that discussions at a government level
as to who is to blame, cease and desist
for now, so that the energy being spent
on that will shift to that of confining the
oil and the damage caused thus far.

I feel if we all gather as a collective
consiousness, sending out wave after
wave of prayer, blessing and healing,
and spreading that word, then this can
be turned around energetically.

It is our responsibility as good stewards
of Mother Earth, as WayShowers, as
Lightworkers, to engage in this fully,
and with Divine Love and Compassion....

I pray you will join me and continue on
in that vein until is has been contained
and cleaned up...visualizing us all at the
site, standing around the spill hand in hand,
sending healing prayer and blessing, wave
after wave, after wave....

Thank You!  Thank You!  Thank You!

2 comments:

Pamela Jones said...

You got it!

DancingFire said...

I am with you of course sister on this. It is a horrible happening and hurts my heart deeply.I am one with you and others in prayer. Bless you for the wonderful and loving one that you are .