Sometimes music and visual images say
what I cannot find the words for at a
given moment in time...I know I have
been quiet of late...but I am still working
through my sorrow. I am recognizing it
as it comes to me in increments. The
depth with which I felt it, is easing too,
as so many of you came to stand by my
side in sisterhood and friendship, and
for that I am eternally grateful and so
very thankful. So today I celebrate the
love of friendships, relationships all,
and I am thinking of each one of you.
What can I say my dear one that I haven't already said? You are an ever constant light in my life and will be when the lights of the universe and beyond dim,just as you have always been for eons and eons.I love you soooo much...Thank you !
Music has a powerful impact on me. To this day when I hear a certain song from the past, it evokes almost the same melancholy feelings it did and reminds me of situations I was in during that time. Very powerful stuff, that music!
As they say Doris it is the Universal Language of the Soul. I quite agree with you that it can invoke emotion from days gone by, cut you to the bone, or bring your spirit to soar. I think I have an old post here somewhere about Music being the Universal Language of the Soul...
I hope you have a Spectacular Day! Thank You for stopping by! :)
11 comments:
What can I say my dear one that I haven't already said? You are an ever constant light in my life and will be when the lights of the universe and beyond dim,just as you have always been for eons and eons.I love you soooo much...Thank you !
No distance, thought, or any other thing on Mother Earth could keep me from loving you my Sister!
My Beloved DancingFire!
xx
Very peaceful...thank you! Can always use some of that!
We sure can Pam...I'm all about finding ways to peace and clarity these days...and it gets stronger the older I grow. :)
Pilamaya!
Music has a powerful impact on me. To this day when I hear a certain song from the past, it evokes almost the same melancholy feelings it did and reminds me of situations I was in during that time. Very powerful stuff, that music!
Have a wonderful day :-)
As they say Doris it is the Universal Language of the Soul. I quite agree with you that it can invoke emotion from days gone by, cut you to the bone, or bring your spirit to soar.
I think I have an old post here somewhere about Music being the Universal Language of the Soul...
I hope you have a Spectacular Day!
Thank You for stopping by! :)
thinking of you too!
:)
Blessings Dear One,
You are so obviously loved on this plane, and beyond. This day is a Gift! As are you! Which blesses us all.
xoxoxo
Dear Laura Swallowtail I thank you from deep within for your words today...them mean so very much to me, you mean so very much to me!
I love you! You are a Beautiful Gift as well! :)
Aroha!
and peace sister..
I am dealing with a bit of a bug, so I am not around much either.
peace of the still waters be yours!
Oh Sorrow! NO bugs! Eewww! Healing on Cool Waters to You Lady...get well soon Dear Heart!
xxxooo
Post a Comment