As I am all about having FUN today...I thought you'd get a kick out of watching this....this takes us back to the first time people had ever heard this song....I'm feeling nostalgic, can you tell? Anywho....have a Fantabulous weekend! I'm off to enjoy mine!
Sending Heart Blessings to Everyone! You Know I Love Ya! :) Akasa
I love nostalgia - if it weren't for my grandmother and childhood memories, I'd be in sad shape today, but I love revisiting those times and feel thankful that I had them.
3 comments:
Oh wow, what memories. Those were the days.
Mary
I think this is the man that played Fred Mertz on "I Love Lucy". What a blast from the past!
Thank you.
I love nostalgia - if it weren't for my grandmother and childhood memories, I'd be in sad shape today, but I love revisiting those times and feel thankful that I had them.
Have a wonderful weekend, my friend ;-)
Love,
Doris and Gizzy
Post a Comment