I can feel the cleansing energy in the water and flute here. So soothing. Is this Carlos Nakai? Gives me the idea to listen to him tonight and deeply let go ~~~~~ Christine
Christine...it definitely sounds like Nakai, doesn't it? All You Tube says is "Sound of a small waterfall with Shakuhachi and Natie American Flute." But those who have ears for Nakai? :)
You should go to my other blog Stone Soup and listen to some Liquid Mind...so takes you home to self and Creator! Click on my profile link on the sidebar. Lovely to see you tonight! I'm fast headed into Dreamlodge myself!
3 comments:
I enjoyed the video meditation, thank you!
I can feel the cleansing energy in the water and flute here. So soothing. Is this Carlos Nakai? Gives me the idea to listen to him tonight and deeply let go ~~~~~ Christine
You are more than welcome Magnolia Sister!!! :)
Christine...it definitely sounds like Nakai, doesn't it? All You Tube says is "Sound of a small waterfall with Shakuhachi and Natie American Flute." But those who have ears for Nakai? :)
You should go to my other blog Stone Soup and listen to some Liquid Mind...so takes you home to self and Creator! Click on my profile link on the sidebar. Lovely to see you tonight! I'm fast headed into Dreamlodge myself!
Take care precious sister/friend!
Post a Comment