Lovely. I took a break from my cooking and am glad I did. I needed a touch of serenity. I didn't want it to end.Mary
Water is so precious, so scarce, where I live. Thank you, thank Mother, for the sounds and sights and the deep, nurturing, feminine energy that only water can bring. I drank it up with glee.
Mary...doesn't the dance of the Water just quiet your soul? I so love that! Thank Goodness for videos and You Tube!Rachel...I hope we can drink of the Mother's Living Well, always...and make it more available to those who don't have that luxury...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Lovely. I took a break from my cooking and am glad I did. I needed a touch of serenity. I didn't want it to end.
Mary
Water is so precious, so scarce, where I live. Thank you, thank Mother, for the sounds and sights and the deep, nurturing, feminine energy that only water can bring. I drank it up with glee.
Mary...doesn't the dance of the Water just quiet your soul? I so love that! Thank Goodness for videos and You Tube!
Rachel...I hope we can drink of the Mother's Living Well, always...and make it more available to those who don't have that luxury...
Post a Comment