Lovely ~ Did you notice the 2 animal faces in the rocks to the right of the waterfall about 10 secs in to the video? Then after that segment fades to a new screen there is a half face on the left - or maybe I'm just seeing things. :) Christine
Oh Christine! I do see all of the Stone People and Animals amongst the rock...I am a Stone Channeler so they most times reveal themselves to me...for instance on the right of the video I saw my twin Wolf as proud as can be looking back at me as well as ancient faces in all of the rock.
To me Stone/Rock is the oldest living thing on earth that houses all DNA so I am oftened connected viscerally with them and they speak to me, when I touch them, and have for many years....they will for you too and children instinctively know this. Which is why we all collect rocks and bring them home with us...you cannot escape the wisdom they possess and should spend time in nature listening to them as much as possible. My home and sacred space is full of crystals, minerals and stones that have called to me over the years...and they bring me much comfort and wisdom. Bless you for seeing these most Holy of beings!!!
Heart Giggles going on here with your explanation of "stone people/animals". I've been able to see these for years! I also see faces in trees... Goose bumps as I write this. I have collected rocks, crystals and feathers for years as well :) When I was very young I could hear water speaking to me... Oh to have such innocence again! I love that the Spirit of Life speaks to us through Nature - and each other. :) Heart Hugs Christine
What a great belly laugh Christine...me too, to all of the above mentioned....I cannot possible cram another thing in my home. Well, I could...I'm just sayin'!
You can go back to that innocence whenever you so choose Sister of Light...I don't know where I'd be without them in my life...
Goosebumps are good indicators Love! He He He...
I so adore you! Have a peace-filled day! I'm off to do a bit of shopping as I've been changing up my other blog Stone Soup....gotta get ready for snowflakes and snowpeople! :) Muah!
8 comments:
I so look forward to your daily offerings and heart felt blessings!
Beauty and spirit video today.
Thank you!
You know exactly what I need. Been a stressful morning. Thanks, my friend, for the sense of comfort.
Mary
Lovely ~ Did you notice the 2 animal faces in the rocks to the right of the waterfall about 10 secs in to the video? Then after that segment fades to a new screen there is a half face on the left - or maybe I'm just seeing things. :) Christine
I love bringing them to you Magnolia! :) Nothing pleases my heart more than to bring Water Awareness in as energy....
You hold a special place here by the Water...
xoxo
Yes, Mary...I do know you need that comfort .... I keep trying to come up with new ones just for you! :)
I love you Sister/Friend....
xoxo
Oh Christine! I do see all of the Stone People and Animals amongst the rock...I am a Stone Channeler so they most times reveal themselves to me...for instance on the right of the video I saw my twin Wolf as proud as can be looking back at me as well as ancient faces in all of the rock.
To me Stone/Rock is the oldest living thing on earth that houses all DNA so I am oftened connected viscerally with them and they speak to me, when I touch them, and have for many years....they will for you too and children instinctively know this. Which is why we all collect rocks and bring them home with us...you cannot escape the wisdom they possess and should spend time in nature listening to them as much as possible. My home and sacred space is full of crystals, minerals and stones that have called to me over the years...and they bring me much comfort and wisdom. Bless you for seeing these most Holy of beings!!!
All my love,
xoxo
Heart Giggles going on here with your explanation of "stone people/animals". I've been able to see these for years! I also see faces in trees... Goose bumps as I write this. I have collected rocks, crystals and feathers for years as well :) When I was very young I could hear water speaking to me... Oh to have such innocence again! I love that the Spirit of Life speaks to us through Nature - and each other. :) Heart Hugs Christine
What a great belly laugh Christine...me too, to all of the above mentioned....I cannot possible cram another thing in my home. Well, I could...I'm just sayin'!
You can go back to that innocence whenever you so choose Sister of Light...I don't know where I'd be without them in my life...
Goosebumps are good indicators Love! He He He...
I so adore you! Have a peace-filled day!
I'm off to do a bit of shopping as I've been changing up my other blog Stone Soup....gotta get ready for snowflakes and snowpeople! :)
Muah!
Post a Comment