Good Morning Everyone...
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am
going to be taking several days away from the
computer...I'm tired out and need to take some
'me' time. This has been a busy time of year
for all of us and before I do the burnout thing
I decided I'd best just do some replenishing.
So...I will be back in a few days time to catch
up with everyone but know that I will be thinking
of all of you and holding you close to my heart.
I pray you all find time for self too!
In Divine Love!
Akasa
8 comments:
What a great thing to do before the wildness of the holiday season. Rest up, my friend. Renew your health and spirit. As the seasons change lots of God's creatures, except the "smart" two-legged ones, use this time to get prepare for the long winter's nap. Seems like your body is right in tune with Mother Nature's plan.
Blessings and peace to you.
have a good rest!
I'll be thinking of you. Rest yourself, my friend.
Mary
Enjoy your time away!
Ahhh....me time sounds divine! I hope your enjoy your bit of respite! See ya when you return! :o)
Enjoy your R&R , will miss you.
~ Be Blessed ~
Hello Akasa ~ Enjoy your hibernation time! I am transitioning as well for the winter. Entering "the cave" and getting some good "caving" time. :)
Rest well...
Enjoy your time...return renewed...sending you love and light..peace and joy...xoxox
Post a Comment