WOW - that was AWESOME! I turned off all the lights and watched it full-screen on You Tube...it was a magnificent display of colors and shapes - it almost looked 3-D to me and it really made me wonder if that's what heaven may look like - so beautiful! What a marvelous kaleidoscope of radiance!
Thank you for sharing this with us!
(One day I'll surprise you and put my face on my blog, but I figure that Gizzy is pretty enough for the both of us - LOL)
3 comments:
WOW - that was AWESOME! I turned off all the lights and watched it full-screen on You Tube...it was a magnificent display of colors and shapes - it almost looked 3-D to me and it really made me wonder if that's what heaven may look like - so beautiful! What a marvelous kaleidoscope of radiance!
Thank you for sharing this with us!
(One day I'll surprise you and put my face on my blog, but I figure that Gizzy is pretty enough for the both of us - LOL)
That was great...a real keeper. I put this one on My Favorites.
Mary
Delightfully fluid imagery - many faces :) C
Post a Comment