Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Thought For Today...


To find the universal elements enough; to find the air and the water exhilarating; to be refreshed by a morning walk or an evening saunter; to be thrilled by the stars at night; to be elated over a bird's nest or a wildflower in spring - these are some of the rewards of the simple life.


~John Burroughs~

Wishing for You a Sunday filled with Peace and Blessings!!!

3 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Such a wonderful post. Thank you...and thanks for the direct line to that peace prayer.
Mary

Mother Moon said...

it is always the simple things that make me smile the most... A good stiff cold front came through last night and I awoke to a brisk morning in the low 50's... Fall is here... have a blessed Sunday as Well..

The Beneficial Bee said...

I love this quote! I'm learning how to enjoy the simple things more and more in life.