Wednesday, September 8, 2010




















This lovely poem was sent to me by
Pamela Stead Jones...a beautiful
Sister/Friend who is a phenominal
writer...if you've never perused her
blog I encourage you to take a peek
at some of her writings, poetry, and
outstanding photo's...
Thank You Pam for sharing this poem
with me...as a Water Keeper it really
speaks to my HeartSong!


"Water always takes the lowest position.

Obstacles do not hinder it.

It accommodates whatever is in its path

and continues to flow forward.

It never loses its direction.

By remaining low it follows its true nature

and its fundamental direction is not influenced

by superficial obstructions.

Water is always ocean-bound,

seeking to reunite with the whole.

To follow the way of water

is to return to one's spiritual essence."

-Tao Teh Ching
 
Pam's blog is here:    http://www.pamelasteadjones.com/
and her photo blog is here:   http://365000words.pamelasteadjones.com/
 
Bless You My Sister/Friend for all that you bring
to the world and more!
 
I Love You!

5 comments:

Mother Moon said...

beautiful... water is such a precious element. I wonder if man realizes how little concern they have for it at times...

Merry ME said...

Pam not only writes great things, she can find the greatest quotes.

Pamela Jones said...

I love you back, Akasa! Thank you...always a pleasure to share something beautiful written by someone whose abilities far outshine my own!

Doris Sturm said...

That is so pretty! How are you, my friend? I hope you had a peaceful Labor Day weekend...Gizzy and I are impatiently waiting for the cool weather to arrive ... been crocheting more instead of blogging...trying to get ready for Christmas ;-)

With Love,
Doris and Gizzy

Mystic Meandering said...

Hi Akasa ~

This poem also reminds me that water is a lot like love. Love keeps on flowing no matter what the obstacles. It follows its true nature, its fundamental direction... And aren't we glad it does! :)

Rivers of Love to you! :) Christine