Monday, September 27, 2010

Learning to Dance in the Rain Movie

Wishing for You a Day filled with Gratitude and Appreciation

as Life moves eternally forward. I so appreciate each soul

connection I have made this year and am grateful each day to

be able to come and read, and share the ups, and yes, even the

downside of life, with all of you...it feels Sacred to me, when we

connect, heart to heart, each soul singing their own song.

May The Grandmothers, Those Old Ancient Ones, Guide and

Guard each of us along life's journey...as we seek to become

who we have been waiting for. I Pray you all a Beauty Way Day!

9 comments:

Merry ME said...

Back at you sista!
This is beautiful.

Tammie Lee said...

gratitude and appreciation is a powerful and sweet wish, I wish you the same.

AkasaWolfSong said...

Thank You Ladies! :)

JoyceAnn said...

Beautiful sentiment , hope you're Blessed with the same my Dear Friend !!


~ Peaceful Autumn Blessings ~

DancingFire said...

I am a little late on this one, but ,Thank you and I wish you and all creations the same each and every day! I love you my longtime sister...xxx

Pamela Jones said...

That was AWESOME!!! I'm sharing it with just EVERYONE!!! Thanks, Akasa...for lifting me up!

Laura said...

this is so beautiful...and I must add, that even on days when I am horizontal, but am able to feel the breath of air on my skin through the open window...I am grateful! I found your blog through Suzi's, so glad I did! May your day be filled with many opportunities to bless and give thanks.

Doris Sturm said...

Hello dear lady :-)

It was nice to "see" you visiting my bloggie and thanks for voting for my boy! To tell you the truth, I have no clue what we are winning - IF anything - it's just so much fun to see all those doggies. I can't believe how many dogs there are and they are all loved - how wonderful to me. I love seeing so many folks loving their pets. There IS a lot of love in this world, you just have to know where to look ;-)

Your post today is perfect because it's been raining cats and dogs and I've been running around catching rain water in every container I can find LOL so that I can water my plants with it later. I did try a swig, but YUK, it did not taste good, but the plants will love it. I wish I had a big ole, wooden rain barrell out back like we used to have in the "olden" days when I was a kid in Germany. My family really knew how to recycle and economize...well, it was right after the war, so what choice do you really have.

Just wanted to say hello and I think about you often and I am praying for our world and the precious gift of water :-)

We love you,
Doris and Gizzy :-)

Happy Autum!

p.s. we've been able to keep the house opened up for the past few days and shut off the A/C, what a blessing - what a relief!

Mother Moon said...

thank you so for your kind words today... you always know what to say and when to say it... I cherish our friendship and even more your wisdom...
blessings