Monday, May 17, 2010

The Smoky Mirror

10 comments:

Sandra said...

I needed to remember this today...thank you for feeding my spirit.

Bowing to you
Ama

Merry ME said...

I have not read Ruiz but Jack has all his books. This was a beautiful piece, though I'm not sure I get the video behind the words. Regardless, the message resonates with me. Thank you for sharing it.

Pamela Jones said...

We are light.

Amen.

DancingFire said...

He was not like anyone else, yet;the same.This was awesome and inspiring Akasa. I had not heard this or viewed this video before until now. Thank you for putting me back in touch with my self.You took me home for a moment and I touched the place from whence I came. How easy it is in our busy lives to forget.I am full to overflowing.
Love you so very much,my longtime sister.

Mystic Meandering said...

Wonderful offering... And even "the dream" is a manifestation of "It"... There is nothing separate from "It" - and yet we are all caught in the trance of separation - the smoke...

AkasaWolfSong said...

You are welcome Ama...I'm glad I could be the helper for you...

Namaste' Sister

AkasaWolfSong said...

Mary...you must read Ruiz...his insights are incredible. I was looking for his book among mine yesterday and couldn't find The Four Agreements although I know I have it here somewhere...love has too many books to read.

The video behind the words is the movie "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee"....

I'm happy it resonated and you are most welcome love!
xx

AkasaWolfSong said...

Yes Dear Pam...We are light but we are also shadow too...it is the light which illumines our shadow self so that we may see where and how to bring healing to ourselves, is it not? We cannot have one without the other in my humble opinion.

Amen and Awoman.

AkasaWolfSong said...

My long time Sister Dancing...I am singing your song too...

Coming home feels incredibly good doesn't it?

Ahhh I love you so!

AkasaWolfSong said...

Dear Mandy...

Yes, we do get caught in the trance but sometimes I liken it to standing in the breath between breaths...so that we may breath it all in.

I love your wisdom words...
xx