I was passed the Life Is Good Award
by Mother Moon yesterday and have beenasked to answer ten questions and
then pass it on to 6 other blogger
friends. This meant a lot to me as
one may not necessarily realize that
even though I may post about some
real heart-wrenching moments in my
life, I do believe at the end of the day
That Life Is Good! How could it not
with the wondrous souls I've connected
to here on Blogger and elsewhere who
uplift me everyday! You are all verymuch my Earth Angels...so without
further ado here goes...
1. "If you could change one thing in your
past what would it be?" That one is a
given and very easy to answer...I would
have loved and listened and played more
with my children when they needed me
instead ofworking sometimes two jobs
to make ends meet...working till exhaustion
set in and then never having had the
time to do the things which really mattered.
2. "What would you do if you won the
lottery?" Again that is easy for me...
some years ago during a teleportation/
trance I saw in a vision a Home near a
river and knew that I owned it...in that
vision there were all manner of people
there from infant to the aged...all working
the land, communing with one another
in love and harmony and healing from
life trauma...I can still see it quite clearly.
It was huge and rambling and adjacent
to a river where there were ancient
trees, stones, herbs growing, vast
gardens, elemental spirits...and on
and on. I'd bring the babes from
all over the world who are hungry,
and without benefit of love and
stability and gather them to my
breast and lap to live in peace.
3. "What was your favorite band
when you were a teenager?" I
wasn't really into many bands although
I do remember having a crush on John
Lennon...I was much more into the
blues and singing in church and school.
4. "If you were a car, what kind of car
would you be and why?" I'd be an
Old Woody station wagon so I could
pack it up at the drop of a hat and
hit the road Jack! He He He
5. "If you could sit and visit with 3
people who have passed, who would
they be and why?" Again, that would
be easy...I'd choose my Mother and
my maternal Great Grandmothers to
learn their beliefs and wisdom and
spirit it away. I'd love to hold them
in my arms...I never met one Great
Grandmother but my Mother was the
spitting image of her and I think of
her all of the time. Her name was
Alta Celia.
6. "What is your favorite flavor of ice
cream?" Oh dear...I love too many
flavors but if I have to pick one I'd
say Chocolate (but I love all of them
lol)!
7. "Beer, Wine, or Liquor?" Well,
a good cold beer on a hot summer
day is the bomb but I don't drink
anymore so that pretty much leaves
me out of this ball park, he he.
8. "Where would you go to vacation if
money were no object?" Oh my! I
think perhaps to stand on the moors
in Ireland...(and a close second is
Switzerland).
9. "What is one thing that makes you
steaming mad?" Oh don't even get
me started! It is hungry children,
abused children, children who are
getting lost in the cracks in our
court system. Everytime I hear of
monies being sent out to help the
needy in other countries I think why
in God's name can't we take care of
our own here on our Mother Soil?
I'm sick to death of it!!!!!!!!
I am not opposed to helping in other
countries but I cannot for the life of
me justify sending money to help
others when we don't help our own.
10. "Why did you start blogging?"
I ask myself that question everyday!
I don't have a definitive answer. I've
been blogging for some years...it began
as a way to keep in touch with those of
like-mind and has blossomed into so
much more...the Heart has openings we
haven't even touched upon yet and I
experience, see, feel the Authentic
Love of many through the words I share
as well as the words of others I read.
We are what we've been waiting for.
Now for my ten questions....
1. Who is your favorite poet?
2. What has been your most
embarassing moment?
3. What is the one thing your
Grandmother/'s impressed upon
you that you really took to heart
and still live by to this day?
4. Helium Balloon Ride, Ocean
Parasailing, Deep Sea Fishing or
Experiencing the Wilds of Africa -
which one would you choose to
show your adventurous side and
why?
5. If you could choose a charity
to give to what would it be?
6. If you could choose a living
person of today to spend the
whole day with who would it be
and why?
7. What is your favorite meal?
8. What is your favorite holiday
of the year?
9. Tell one thing about yourself
that others do not know.
10. What did you want to be
when you were growing up?
My recipients to receive The Good
Life Award Are...
DancingFire at DancingFire's Blog
Merry ME at Random Thoughts
Sorrow at Walking the Labyrinth of Life
Swallowtail at Larabee
Pam at Pamela Stead Jones
Mary at Avalon Revisited
Have fun with it You Beautiful
Goddess Women!

8 comments:
Hmmm, oh joy ! I will re post.
Loved you r answers, so heartfelt,They run deep.You are beautiful.
Wow, that is very interesting and I have at least 2 or 3 of your exact same answers, i.e. more time with my daughter when she was young, instead of working all the time (but I suppose, it was necessary then because without money there's not roof over ones head, right?)
Also sending our money to help other countries when this country has needs, poverty, neglect, you name it...but I guess that's politics - don't get me started. It brings my blood pressure up...as far as talking with people that have gone, I really, really want to see my Oma (paternal grandmother) again - she was my whole life when I was growing up and my Opa (my paternal grandpa) taught me so much - he was a persistent and patient teacher...
I may try to answer your questions on another day - I have some crocheting to do.
Have a wonderful day, my friend :-)
I loved your answers so... esp. number two.. if you ever do find that place.. give me a call...I would love to join you... Thank you so much for your answers they truly touched my heart...
how fun! great to read your answers....will have to go wander the blogs and check everyone else's too!........
Thank You DancingFire for playing along with me...it was very important to include my Long Time Sister in on this! :)
You are beautiful!
Dearest Doris...
Yes we did what we did because we had to..you are so right but I still wish I had taken the time with my babes.
As for the politics of feeding and taking care of our young I feel that is a moral obligation of everyone. Politics Aside. In the Native Way all children, all family is extended family. We have lost our moral compass in this country and really need to take it back. We don't need legislation, rules, etc., to show compassion and kindness...I'm sure there are hungry people near where you live that could use a helping hand now and then. We've but to open our eyes and hearts to this plight/blight in North America.
Oma and Opa! Ahhh...German Grandparents...my Paternal Grandma was German too! :) You made me smile big with that one...our Grandparents are special people aren't they?
Thank You for spending some time with me and sharing your HeartSong...
Mother Moon...I actually groaned when you included me in on this but then I decided immediately to dive right into it and put my whole heart into it. I am so glad I did. Thank You for making me step outside of my comfort levels. :)
I will surely call you when I find that place...Wisdom Keepers are most needed and You Are!
Thank You Beautiful For Sharing Your Essence With Me...it means so much!
xx
Woo Hoo! Hey StarCloud! Great to see you here! Yeah...I had fun with this one..I wanted to ask you too but didn't know if you'd have time with running your business and all. I know how busy you are.
Take a poke at answering one of the questions if you like...I'd love to read your response. :)
We are all in this together so I pass The Good Life Award to You Too!
Your HeartSong is important to me!
xx
Post a Comment