Once in a great while a poet of the spirit comes along, to gently lead us....clarify and give us words for what we feel.Thank you for sharing this....I visited and read, and followed.Wishing you the best of everything, everyday, every where your turn.....good things.((hugs))
So beautiful. I want to read it over and over again.Will definitely search for more.P.S. I hope you know how much you are loved?
Love this Akasa...Thank you so much for sharing and now I am interested in more of these writes.Love you dearly and ..."Happy Holidays!"
Imagine is one of my very favourite songs. You have excellent taste.love and blessings of peaceto you and your family and all of your readers.love Sharonxoxoxoxoxox
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Once in a great while a poet of the spirit comes along, to gently lead us....clarify and give us words for what we feel.
Thank you for sharing this....I visited and read, and followed.
Wishing you the best of everything, everyday, every where your turn.....good things.
((hugs))
So beautiful.
I want to read it over and over again.
Will definitely search for more.
P.S. I hope you know how much you are loved?
Love this Akasa...Thank you so much for sharing and now I am interested in more of these writes.Love you dearly and ..."Happy Holidays!"
Imagine is one of my very favourite songs. You have excellent taste.
love and blessings of peace
to you and your family and all of your readers.
love Sharon
xoxoxoxoxox
Post a Comment