Wednesday, December 12, 2012

NO COAL EXPORTS: Tell the Corps of Engineers to Analyze all Impacts of the Gateway Pacific Coal Terminal

NO COAL EXPORTS: Tell the Corps of Engineers to Analyze all Impacts of the Gateway Pacific Coal Terminal


Once again, your voice counts!
Make sure it is heard and let's
move away from planet-killing
fossil fuels to a more sustainable
future using renewable energy.
Please follow the link and sign
the petition?

Thanks A Million...for the Planet!
I can't think of a better way to
honor 12/12/12...the end of a
26,000 year cycle, & ushering in
a new, peaceful, sustainable
Planet.

And...you might want to watch
this short compelling video...


A'HO!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We need to invest more in renewable energy. We have had the technology since the early seventies.

Anyone can buy solar panels for there home and create their own energy to heat the home, for hot water etc. If the government offered tax cuts to citizens for taking that extra step it would be an incentive for individuals to step up to the plate.

Wind turbines are another source clean energy, hydro electric power harvested from the ebb and flow of planets oceans.

Don't let government tell you there are no alternatives to nuclear power and fossil fuels.

I think I have said enough.
there I go again.

hugs and love
to you sweet sister.