Thursday, March 3, 2011
Dolphins, The Chelas of the Seas
I'm thinking of the Dolphins this morning and all they
endure from Humans....when I had heard several days
ago, that the government now has allowed another
oil rig to be opened up in The Gulf Waters, I just sat
in disbelief. I guess we haven't learned our lesson
yet. Then in cruising around the internet for a bit I
found out that baby dolphins are washing ashore
down in this part of our country and I literally got
physically sick.
“Dolphins teach us that in attuning to the rhythms and
patterns of nature, we can learn true communication with
the wisdom of All That Is and share this wisdom with others.”
~Author Unknown~
I think we still need to keep our prayers going up
for these elegant and spiritual creatures of Our
Oshun Mother....something to really hold in our
heart as New Moon is upon us.
Meeting You at the Waters of Your Choice this
New Moon!
A'HO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I grew up on the southern Gulf Coast and often saw dolphins. I lived at the beach. Dolphins are so peaceful and smooth in the water. They seem to deliver blessings and smiles to everyone.
Wish I could say I'm surprised by the latest unconcern for the Gulf of Mexico.
Making $$$ and greed is the main motivational driving force for most of our large corporations and politician. I am disgusted.
Anyway, beautiful video and thoughtful message. I did see the news about the baby dolphins. I cried.
The most control we have in this world, I am finding out, is over ourselves. I am trying to guard my peace and feed myself spiritually. Survival.
I do believe we can send messages into the universe and I will send one about this.
Blessings.
beautiful post. Have you ever heard from the aksha chronicles?
Dolphins aLWAYS REMEMBER ME
greets
Post a Comment