I am preparing once again to go to a local source of water this
week to pray for the Waters and send Blessings into it. I will
be taking my Sister Penny with me. It will be a time of great
profoundness for us as we have never done this work together
before. I so look forward to it.
My Sister's presence in my home these past days have been
so soothing and healing for us....it has been over twenty years
since she has lived near me and we have been connecting on a
very strong heart level. Her circumstances which brought her
here are best left unsaid but suffice it to say she is doing well
through all of it. I feel her arrival has been Divinely Orchestrated...
I will not abandon her as so many before have and that weighs
heavy on her heart.
So I've been blessed immensely, am reveling in the joy of having
someone to talk with each day, to hug each day, to giggle and share
life happenings with. We've been having a great time of it!!! Now
to let the Water wash over us as we make our way to send the
healing prayers and blessings....and I remain so very grateful to
Water and To Life.
Wishing for you days of Waves, Water, and Dancing along the
river's edge, the ocean, or any body of Water that calls to You!
Oh Why Not! Just plunge into it! No tellin' what refreshment
will happen! I love you all!
xxxxxxxooooooo
4 comments:
so good the hear... I have two sisters and know the love that is shared with them... so healing... I am so glad your sister has you :) xoxo
I am glad you and your sister are reconnecting in a positive way.
My husband has all the Kitaro songs and listens to them alot -- very soothing...
Laughing!
My sister is visiting too.
We took Dad to the beach today. I haven't been all summer if you can believe that. I wanted to strip down to my underpants and frolic in the waves. I was advised not to. So I took pictures instead - with you in mind.
I'll share them when I can catch my breath. Hope it is sometime before Christmas!
Peace be with you.I will be doing a blessing of sorts when the storms come thru.Love you sister heart.
Post a Comment