Saturday, June 9, 2012

Something to smile about...

Good Morning...albeit late morning, lol.
I've been busy clearing my inbox this morning and while doing so came across some things that made me smile...so I thought I'd share them here.

1)  Check out this video...my face was splitting from smiling while I was watching it!  I mean...wow!
http://www.dogwork.com/blugrs9/


 2)  Poetry in motion, wouldn't you agree?  Outstanding!!!

 3)  Where the wild things are...seriously! 

      http://youtu.be/kIyCYbWB_Es

 4)  And....it's never too early to learn how to wrap a Cat for Christmas, lol!!!

     http://youtu.be/jm3dm5J5r0A         I'm just sayin'!  :)

 5)  For an outstanding site-blog you need to make your way over here:
     
     http://listening-hands.org/elke/

Whatever else you do today...keep on smiling!  It'll make everyone wonder what you are up to, and just might make you feel better too? 

It's been a week of sad news followed by two deaths of people who are near to me.

So that is why I decided to have a feel good day...I hope you do too!  :)














Happy Saturday!!!

1 comment:

the wild magnolia said...

something to smile about and making an effort when we least "feel like it", is amazingly fertile soil for miracles.

thank you for sharing.