Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Our Breathing Earth...



My Beauty Way Sister Dancingfire, sent this video today.

On this New Moon night, may you feel Herself breathing
as She sits beneath you...sustaining, faithful, enduring.
She holds the rhythms of her Mother, Our Grandmother
Moon, and breathes steadily in and out, in and out.  Her
hearbeat in tune with the beat of her Mother.

So shall we do the same...on this new moon night!
In and out, in and out.
Pilamya Yelo, Ancient Mother, Ancient Grandmother!
A'HO!

4 comments:

Ashling said...

What a beautiful blessing...very appreciated tonight. Thank you!

mxtodis123 said...

Beautiful. I put this one on my favorites for later use.
Mary

Matt D said...

It's a very beautiful video, and the words accompanying it just right.

Thank you for sharing!

DancingFire said...

I loved this video so much,when I first saw it ...it brought me peace.I meditated with it playing very low in the background and it was awesome.I love you my long ago sister.