Love that photo you chose for your header. Looks so inviting. I just want to jump in. Sorry I made you emotional today. I do believe that the ancestors are really reaching out to us now. Mary
Hope is a powerful welcoming of the future we arecreating...Those words will be imprinted on my very being.I love the idea of hope transforming us.I watched this twice upon waking this evening.There was so much wisdom resonating from thisvideo, I think I may watch it once again.hugs Word Dancer
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Love that photo you chose for your header. Looks so inviting. I just want to jump in. Sorry I made you emotional today. I do believe that the ancestors are really reaching out to us now.
Mary
Hope is a powerful welcoming of the future we are
creating...
Those words will be imprinted on my very being.
I love the idea of hope transforming us.
I watched this twice upon waking this evening.
There was so much wisdom resonating from this
video, I think I may watch it once again.
hugs Word Dancer
Post a Comment