Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Little Children are Sacred

Little Children are Sacred

Please, Please, Please go and read this full story....
and then go into Prayer!

All Children are Sacred!
We Must Save The Babies!!!
A'HO!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really good Akasa ☺
I always have written how abuse kills a child in all aspects spiritually , physcically etc. I wrote an artcile on it in college as well.
we cannot seperate victims either by race , economic status etc. abuse is abuse
also often when this happens to adult humans it is called torture especially during times of war this torture is reffered to as war crimes .
I am of course part aboriginal ( canadaian ) but my abuse was no more worse or less worse then a child who was not aboriginal . everyone has a soul and abuse of any kind is capable of damaging that soul .
my abuse was far worse spiritually then the physical even though the physical was so great. Believing I was unloved , unwanted & that I was not good enough was far more damaging .
so many broken spirits to pray for .
It is so so important people not be afraid to deal with this topic any longer .
Thanks so much for sharing ☺

Mother Moon said...

Thank you so much for sharing this Akasa. Sexual abuse is everywhere, it does not keep itself selective to any one culture, economic class, and so on.
My sorrow though in regards to this piece is that it is so remote and isolated. The possibility of proper aid for the victim is hard to say the least. So many tiny souls who must endure this burden through life.
It is something that truly no one, especially a small child should have to encounter and then deal with. And the fact that little if any support and care is available causes even more of a chain to be yet continued.
Being a survivor myself I know the road that has to be traveled to even get to some point of recovery although I feel it never comes entirely. It is a ghost that haunts one through out their life. It can be shut away and recognized yet it has a way of slipping out at times when you least expect it.
It evokes in me a feeling to take all those who can not defend themselves and whisk them away to a place of peace and shelter where the worry of this monster that comes will no longer be able to touch them. To cradle them in love and support, helping them to realize that they still have purpose and worth and that their contribution to life (theirs as well as others) is something that the world could not live without.
Thank you dear friend for sharing this and bringing to light something that so many often hide.

mxtodis123 said...

Far too much of this goes on in the world. Thanks for posting this.
Mary

Tammie Lee said...

yes, little children are sacred. for some reason your link went to an error for me.

wishing you a lovely weekend.

Anonymous said...

More sacred than words can say..
Pouring my love and prayers in with yours~!

JoyceAnn said...

Yes , Little children are very sacred. I can't access that website , but I'll pray for them to be protected just the same.

~ Blessings ~