Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy Lammas!


Happy Lammas!

Here's wishing for you a Happy Lammas...
a day to celebrate and give thanks for
the fruits of our labors over the past months.
To be thankful for the water which falls
upon our crops and lands.

And to that end then, I hope that You All
never hunger or thirst.  That your Blessings
are Many!  Many on The Planet are not so
blessed.

I hope you can take a few minutes today
and go to check out this site...and while
there watch the video.  I do so want to
get this book and read it!
So on to the link and then I wish for
you a Happy Harvest wherever you are!
Many Blessings on The Gentle Winds...


7 comments:

CG Walters said...

thank you, dear one. Happy Lammas to you and yours, Akasa,
CG

Pamela Jones said...

Happy Lammas to you, too, Akasa! And there's another crow! They are all over blog land these days!

Out now to pick the abundance from my garden. Happy Harvest, and may your heart swell with gratitude.

Mother Moon said...

Happy Lammas to you as well. I made my venture to the market this morning and have to say I came back with more peaches... and also a wonderful array of other goodies.... I will feast well tomorrow....

I welcome your invite to sup with you in the ethers.... looking forward to it dear.

DancingFire said...

Happy Lammas dear sister. I love you so !

Anonymous said...

Thank You so much Akasa ☺ happy Lammas to You too.
I am going to harvest calendula & geranium today .
we just mailed Your envelope this morning !
lots of love
rox

JoyceAnn said...

Hi WolfSong ~ I have to admit I've never heard tell of Lammas , so I looked it up and read about it. Sounds like my kind of celebration , although I give Thanks everyday I'm Blessed with a harvest. Thanks for the information and a chance to learn something new today.

~ Many Blessings To You ~

Tara said...

Have a blessed Lammas! )O(